Thursday, May 17, 2012

Beautiful Photo Video

One thing I wish I had more time for - this week, this year, this lifetime - is to photograph the beauty of this place!  I have taken thousands of photos, perhaps tens of thousands, this year.  And yet, it still isn't enough to satisfy my longing to capture the feeling I get when I walk the streets of Phnom Penh.  Just recently a man, a photographer named David Simon, posted this video, and I want to share it with you.  I don't know him, haven't ever met him before, but I fell in love with this video.

For those non-technical photo friends of mine, a photo timelapse video basically means that he snapped photos every few seconds or minutes and put them together to look like a video. So, they are still shots, but when put together, it looks like a moving picture.  It's truly beautiful and captures many parts of this city.  I love it, and it is a great way for me to say goodbye, remembering the happiness and beauty of Phnom Penh!

You can see it here:




Or visit here to read what he wrote on his youtube link or share the video

Visit his website here at David Simon Photography




I also hope to show you many more of my photos in the weeks (and perhaps years!) to come.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment